Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pitt wins; Penn State loses, does it get any better!

Penn State just lost to Iowa on a last second field goal. I can't make up my mind if I'm happy this overrated team from the Happy Valley lost or if I would have rather seen them finish the regular season undefeated and either a. get shut out of the BCS and hear every PSU fan whine about it for the next decade or b. actually play for a BCS title and get completely outclassed and embarrassed by a superior team from the Big 12 or SEC.

Papa Bear had the answer to my dilemma though: "Nothing is sweeter than Penn State losing to a team that Pitt already beat." Wise words from a wise man.

A great day to be a Pitt fan!

1 comment:

  1. If Penn State had played an Iowa team that had Jared Christiansen at QB they would have won. No question about it. Likewise, had Ferentz kept Stanzi in the Pitt game, Pitt would have lost.

    ReplyDelete